Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Recruitment form 2024/2025 is out – Apply on AKTH Recruitment portal www.akth.gov.ng/job-openings. The hospital has vacancies available for qualified medical practitioners to apply.
This article has detailed information akth recruitment requirements, how to apply and what is expected of applicants interested in working with the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital.
Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Recruitment Vacancies
- Nurse Grade II (10 Vacancies)
- Admin Officer II (5 Vacancies)
- Scientific Officer(13 vacancies)
- Radiographer I (3 Vacancies)
- Chief Auditor (2 Vacancies)
- Pharmacist(6 vacancies)
Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Candidates should NOT be more than 57 years on the date of appointment.
- Evidence of Medical Research will be added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience are also an added advantage; Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.
- Attraction of funded grant(s) by individual candidate will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be Medical or Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than Twelve (12) years Post graduation;
- Applicants must possess a current Practicing License from Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Applicants must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Applicants must be medically fit; (Attach Evidence)
How to Apply for Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Recruitment
To apply for akth recruitment, visit www.akth.org.ng and navigate to the application link. Fill the form provided on the portal and upload the necessary credentials online. The Aminu kano teaching hospital will select shortlisted candidates and will contact them shortly.