NCC Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal | www.ncc.gov.ng
Do you want to know if the NCC Recruitment is ongoing for 2024? If yes, we advise you to keep reading this article to the very end.
This article will delve into key insight on the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment, registration criteria for the NCC job and how to apply successfully without any delay.
We want you to prepare your mind and stay alert so that you won’t miss out on any valuable information dished out here.
Is NCC Recruitment Out for 2024?
No, The Nigerian Communications Commission has not started recruiting for the year 2024. But information reaching us has it that the agency will soon recruit young and vibrant youths into its organisation in the coming month.
NCC Recruitment 2024/2025
The Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment for 2024 will soon be available to every eligible applicant seeking employment opportunities. This is to inform you that the NCC Recruitment Portal is (www.ncc.gov.ng/apply). Beware of unauthorised websites imitating the official platform.
We also want to let you know that the NCC Recruitment form is absolutely free of charge for every applicant. The Nigerian Communications Commission urges the general public to avoid scammers posing as NCC agents who might try to exploit your eagerness by claiming the recruitment process has a fee. Report such cases to the authorities.
To apply for this recruitment, you need to have all the necessary credentials ready and meet the required criteria for this job. See the necessary credentials to submit and criteria for NCC recruitment below.
NCC Recruitment Requirements 2024
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be at least 21 years old and not older than 35 years old by the application deadline.
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Relevant fields include Accounting, Taxation, Law, Economics, Computer Science, and other related disciplines.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Possess a clean criminal record.
- Specific Requirements may vary depending on the advertised position.
Some roles might require additional qualifications like:
- Professional certifications like ACA, ACCA, or CPA for accounting positions.
- Master’s degree in relevant fields for senior positions.
- Relevant work experience in taxation, finance, or auditing.
How to Apply for NCC Recruitment 2024
Before you apply for this job, make sure you have read the requirements and be sure you possess them. If you are eligible for NCC recruitment, then see the step by step process on how to apply for NCC recruitment in the year 2024 below:
To apply, visit the NCC recruitment application portal via www.ncc.gov.ng/recruitment. Create an account or login (if you haven’t applied before) to your account. Browse through the available job positions on the portal and choose any one that fits your qualifications. Provide every necessary details required and submit your application.
Successful candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comment box below.