Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 – Apply for Civil Defence 2023 recruitment exercise here. The Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment form 2023 is out on www.cdcfib.career. Applicants should take note of the application requirements, and also read how to apply for NSCDC recruitment 2023/2024 in this article.
If you want to apply for Civil Defence recruitment 2023, you need to understand certain things. These are information we will let you know in this article. The Commandant General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Ahmed Abubakar Audi has announced that recruitment would commence into the force immediately.
Civil Defence Portal is open and you can now apply for the following cadre: Inspectorate Cadre, Assistant Cadre, Driver / Mechanic / Artisan. More details on www.cdcfib.careers.
Civil Defence form is free of charge. If you have the intention of applying for 2023 Civil Defence Corps recruitment, then you can do so by yourself using your laptop. But before you do that, read the information in this article.
- ICPC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2023
It is very important for you to know what are the requirements for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023. These requirements are those credentials and documents you will have to upload on the portal.
Also, you will see the height and age requirements for NSCDC job recruitment below:
- The minimum Height for male applicants is 1.65m.
- The minimum Height for Female applicants is 1.60m
- Age range must be between 18-30
- Academic Requirement is B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE
- Must be a graduate of a Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Minimum of 5 Credits in WASSCE, NECO or NABTEB.
- Computer Skills will be an added advantage.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be medically fit.
- Must have no criminal record.
How Can I Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023
Have you read the requirements above, are you ready to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment? If Yes, then here is how to do it. You need to have a laptop and you also need to have your document already scanned and ready to be uploaded to www.cdcfib.career portal.
Once you’re set, follow the instructions below to apply for Civil Defence recruitment 2023.
- Simply visit NSCDC Portal www.cdcfib.careers.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Select the Cadre & Position you’re applying for e.g Inspectorate Cadre.
- Fill in your bio-data in the spaces provided and upload required credentials too.
- Click on Submit and Your Application is complete.
With these guidelines, you should be able to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023. For more enquiries, you can tell us in the comment box below let us see how we can assist you.